Brussels birding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum for birders in Brussels and surroundings. A space for sharing observations, discussions and events relative to birds in Brussels

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

Whatsappgroup rare and scarce birds in Brussels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DaanDrukker

Whatsappgroup rare and scarce birds in Brussels Empty
PostSubject: Whatsappgroup rare and scarce birds in Brussels   Whatsappgroup rare and scarce birds in Brussels EmptyFri 12 Jun - 12:05

Hi everyone,

In the Netherlands it is a very common phenomenon to have a whatsapp group to send out remarkable observations very quickly for a specific region. I would love to have one for the region of Brussels (if it does not yet exist, in which case I would love to join it). In the case it does not yet exist I will have no problem starting and moderating it. It is very simple, I will make a group and everyone with a smartphone can join by sending me their telephone number in a personal whatsapp or e-mail. I will then add you to the group.

The advantages will be: quick notification of rare birds, can be sent directly from the field. No more realisation in the evening or hthe day after that there was a rare or scarce bird in the region without you knowing it (see for example this hoopoo: http://bru.waarnemingen.be/soort/view/38?from=2015-06-08&to=2015-06-08). Furthermore it will be an extra motivation to go out and find or twitch nice species in Brussels.

So if you want to join, send a whatapp message to 0031 6 12395400 (Dutch number, but thats whats nice with whatsapp, it will not cost anything if you have internet connection) or an e-mail with your number to daandrukker@gmail.com.

Kind regards,
Daan Drukker
Back to top Go down
Olivier Dupont

Olivier Dupont

PostSubject: Re: Whatsappgroup rare and scarce birds in Brussels   Whatsappgroup rare and scarce birds in Brussels EmptyFri 12 Jun - 20:48

Hi Daan,

That's an excellent idea ! As far as I know, there's no Whatsapp group for the rare birds of Brussels.
I don't see many birders in my Whatsapp contacts, though. Actually, I myself did only install it today... Rolling Eyes

I'll send you my number.
Back to top Go down
Alain Boeckx

PostSubject: Re: Whatsappgroup rare and scarce birds in Brussels   Whatsappgroup rare and scarce birds in Brussels EmptyThu 18 Jun - 1:02

Hi Daan and Oliver

Good idea Daan. I' ll send you my phone number to your email adress.

Kind regards

Alain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatsappgroup rare and scarce birds in Brussels   Whatsappgroup rare and scarce birds in Brussels Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatsappgroup rare and scarce birds in Brussels
Page 1 of 1